Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) are able to apply for funding through the Student Funding Board (SFB). These funds allow students to hold events and programs sponsored by their organization. The SFB of George Mason University is a branch of Student Government and is comprised of three appointed Student Government members, as well as a representative from the Registered Student Organization Leadership Team.
SFB Fall 2017 Meetings: Tuesdays at 4:30pm
Information about required trainings and registering to attend can be found on the Fiscal Management section of the website. https://si.gmu.edu/registered-student-organizations/spending-money/
2017-2018 Student Funding Board Members:
- Obum Egolum, Chair, Secretary of Administrative & Financial Affairs for Student Government
- Jose Espinal, SG Representative
- OPEN POSITION APPLY HERE, SG Representative
- Zahra Hamidaddin, RSO Leadership Team Representative
- Rolando Flores Santos, RSO Leadership Team Representative
Fall 2017 Office Hours:
- Monday: 3:30-6:30pm
- Wednesday: 2:00pm-6:30pm
- Thursday: 9:30am-2:00pm; 4:00pm-6:30pm
- Friday: 9:30am-1:00pm
If none of these times work for you please send an email to email@example.com to see if we can find another time to chat or communicate via email.
To better serve the needs of the Student Organizations, each member serves at least four office hours per week, which are held in the Student Funding Board (SFB) Office in Student Involvement (The HUB, Suite 2300). This schedule is subject to change, so check back regularly.