Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) are able to apply for funding through the Student Funding Board (SFB). These funds allow students to hold events and programs sponsored by their organization. The SFB of George Mason University is a branch of Student Government and is comprised of four appointed Student Government members, as well as two representatives from the Registered Student Organization Leadership Team.
SFB Fall 2018 Meetings: Fridays at 3:00PM
Information about required trainings and registering to attend can be found on the Fiscal Management section of the website. http://si.gmu.edu/registered-student-organizations/spending-money/
2018-2019 Student Funding Board Members:
- Obum Egolum, Chair, Secretary of Administrative & Financial Affairs for Student Government
- Jose Espinal, Student Government Representative
- Nick Chen, Student Government Representative
- Sancia Celestin, Student Government Representative
- Haneen Elfaki, RSO Leadteam Representative
- Jonathan Garcia, RSO Leadteam Representative
Fall 2018 Office Hours:
- Monday: 2:00PM – 7:30PM
- Tuesday: 4:15PM – 6:15PM
- Wednesday: 10:30AM – 2:30PM
- Thursday: 12:00PM – 2:00PM and 4:00PM – 6:00PM
- Friday: 10:00AM – 2:45PM
If none of these times work for you please send an email to email@example.com to see if we can find another time to chat or communicate via email.
To better serve the needs of the Student Organizations, each member serves at least four office hours per week, which are held in the Student Funding Board (SFB) Office in Student Involvement (The HUB, Suite 2300). This schedule is subject to change, so check back regularly.