Mason Day is the longest running tradition at George Mason University! Featuring a wide array of activities and goodies, come with your friends to unwind before upcoming finals!
Get ready for an exciting time at Mason Day!
Featuring a HUGE carnival with rides, games, delicious treats, food trucks, inflatables, novelties, student performances all day, of course, our lovely Mason Day T-shirts and goodies (while supplies last)! All events are FREE* to Mason faculty, staff, and students.
*food trucks are not included in free activities
Amusements and Games
Ready for a day of fun? Check out all the available rides and amusement games we will have at Mason Day!
RAINFOREST EXPO WHEEL
BEAT THE BAR
Featuring Mason student performers and our headliner!
Student Performances (2pm-7pm):
- Benjamin Freedman – Rap
- sunny day – Acoustic/electric guitar & singing
- Yuzkhan – Singing/instrument
- Steph Cody & ZBOW – Rap
- Alfred Jones – Singing & playing guitar
- Jem Wilde – Playing guitar & original songs
- MSN – Acapella
- Urbanknowlogy 101 – Dance performance
Dominic Fike, 8pm concert performance
- DC Steakholders (halal)
- Two Smooth Dudes
- Off the Wall Tacos (halal)
- Ritas Italian Ice
- Indian Street Food (halal)
- The Inside Scoop
- Cole Entertainment
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Mason Day?
- This year, Mason Day is at Lot L. We’ve expanded!
- Can I bring a guest?
- Yes! You may bring ONE guest per ONE Mason ID. Guest tickets are $25 only available to purchase at the event. At this time, we are not selling tickets to non-Mason members.
- Can Mason Alumni come to this event?
- Yes! Mason Alumni are welcome to participate in Mason Day. Tickets are available to Mason Alumni through Alumni Registration: https://alumni.gmu.edu/masonday22
Student Involvement prides itself on providing students at Mason with an environment that fosters fun, active engagement, and meaningful connections. This year our office is looking for partners to help us create this environment for our community. If your organization is interested in being a Mason Day sponsor, reach out to Lauren Long at email@example.com with your inquiry.