Get ready for an exciting time at Mason Day!
Featuring a HUGE carnival with rides, games, delicious treats, food trucks, inflatables, novelties, student performances all day, of course, our lovely Mason Day T-shirts and goodies (while supplies last)! All events are FREE* to Mason faculty, staff, and students.
*food trucks are not included in free activities
Amusements and Games
Ready for a day of fun? Check out all the available rides and amusement games we will have at Mason Day!
Ride height restrictions apply. (Please see the ride list for this event on colerides.com for specific height and size requirements). Not recommended for children under 36″ tall
DIY Activity Tents
3 – 4:30 pm
Spin Art Frisbees or Mason Day Stuff-a-Plush*
5 – 6:30 pm
Pot-a-Plant or Tie-Dye socks or bandanna
7 – 8:30 pm
Sun Catchers or Mason Day Stuff-a-Plush*
*Stuff a Plush is limited to one per person. No exceptions.
Stage performances all day!
4:00 pm Chika
5:15 pm Sammy Rash
6:30 pm Binki
7:45 pm Crash Adams
9:00 pm Bakar
Student performances all day starting at 3pm on the Student Stage. Run of show is subject to change.
3:00 – 4:00pm
3:00 pm Noteworthy
3:15 pm Yuz Ata
3:30 pm – Stephen Kappala
3:45 pm – Benjamin Freedman
4:45 – 5:15pm
4:45 pm Mason Taaras
5:00 pm Mason Some Noise ACappella
6:00 – 6:30pm
6:00 pm Young5
6:15 pm Scarlet Tape
7:15 – 7:45pm
7:15 pm Jem Wilde
7:30 pm Urbanknowlogy 101
We have the MOST food trucks coming to Mason Day than we have ever had in previous years:
2 Smooth Dudes (tots and wraps)
And more trucks are going to be added – keep checking here for updates!
Students/Faculty/Staff – FREE admission* with valid Mason ID
Advance Guest Tickets $25
Advance guest ticket sales are available in Student Involvement Hub 2300 only and must be purchased with Mason Money. One guest ticket per Mason ID. Sales start Monday, April 10th 2023 at 12:00pm. Last day to purchase guest tickets in advance is Wednesday, April 26, 2023 by 8pm.
Day-Of Guest Tickets $35 at the door. Guests must be accompanied by a Mason ID holder. Limit 1 guest per/ID holder.
RAIN OR SHINE NO REFUNDS
VISA & Mastercard Payments ONLY NO Apple Pay
*Free admission includes unlimited rides on all of our carnival attractions, games, activities and novelties as well as the full day of stage performances and concerts. Food trucks, carnival food, and vendors are not included in free admission.
- What if it rains?
- Mason Day takes place rain or shine. That being said, we may choose to shut down or delay Mason Day in the case of lightning, major national weather warnings, or natural disasters. Please follow @masonpatriots to get updates and information about Mason Day.
- Can I bring my pet to Mason Day?
- Here is a link to Mason’s policies regarding pets on campus: https://universitypolicy.gmu.edu/policies/animal-control/
- Is Mason Day appropriate for small kids?
- Mason Day, like most other events produced by Student Involvement is intended for an audience that is 18 or over. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This is an event intended for college-aged students and above and may not be suitable for young children.
- Bag Policy
- All bags will be searched upon entry into the event. No outside beverages are permitted. You may bring an empty water bottle into the venue and fill it with one of our water filling stations. If you have a full drink container, you will be asked to empty it prior to entering the space or dispose of it in a trash receptable.
- Prohibited Items
- Skateboards, bikes, mini bikes, motorized scooters, any outside drink containers
Student Involvement prides itself on providing students at Mason with an environment that fosters fun, active engagement, and meaningful connections. This year our office is looking for partners to help us create this environment for our community. If your organization is interested in being a Mason Day sponsor, reach out to Lauren Long at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.