- 2019-2020 SFB Application (All event types)
Applications for events under $5,999.99 are now being accepted for events on or after
January 23, 2020
- Applications for events over $6000.00 are now being accepted for events February 2nd or later*. Please apply now for the Saturday, December 7th presentation day.
You MUST log into Mason360 in order to access the application.
- Use this application for solo and collaboration events.
- SFB Overall Budget Template
- It is highly recommended to download and use this template.
- Faculty Advisor SFB Approval Form
- ONLY FACULTY ADVISOR CAN SUBMIT THIS FORM
- Advisor MUST log into Mason360 in order to access the application.
- SFB Event Evaluation Form 2019-2020
- Click the link for the Mason360 form! ( Must be received NO LATER THAN 10 BUSINESS DAYS after your event)
ALL SFB REQUESTS FOR TRAVEL OR FOR EVENTS THAT NEED $1000 OR MORE REQUIRES AN ADVISOR SIGNATURE. APPLICATIONS THAT MEET THOSE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DENIED IF NO ADVISOR SIGNATURE FORM IS RECEIVED.
FORMS FOR SPENDING FUNDING
After funding is awarded, you can find the forms you may need to spend the funding on the above tab labeled “Registered Student Organizations – Fiscal Forms”. The forms include the RSO Payment Request Form, Purchase Order Request Form, Food & Beverage Form, Independent Contractor Form, GMU Lecturer Contract, GMU Entertainment Contract, W-9 form, Risk Assessment Form, and Fiscal Management 3.0 Opt-Out Form.