Registered Student Organizations - Student Funding Board Forms
- SFB Application 2018-2019
- Opens on August 20th, 2018
- You MUST log into GetConnected in order to access the application.
- SFB Collaboration Application 2018-2019
- Faculty Advisor SFB Approval Form
- ONLY FACULTY ADVISOR CAN SUBMIT THIS FORM
- Advisor MUST log into GetConnected in order to access the application.
- SFB Event Evaluation Form 2018-2019
- Click the link for the Get Connected form! ( Must be received NO LATER THAN 10 BUSINESS DAYS after your event)
ALL SFB REQUESTS FOR TRAVEL OR FOR EVENTS THAT NEED $1000 OR MORE REQUIRES AN ADVISOR SIGNATURE. APPLICATIONS THAT MEET THOSE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE DENIED IF NO ADVISOR SIGNATURE FORM IS RECEIVED.
FORMS FOR SPENDING FUNDING
After funding is awarded, you can find the forms you may need to spend the funding on the above tab labeled “Registered Student Organizations – Fiscal Forms”. The forms include the RSO Payment Request Form, Purchase Order Request Form, Food & Beverage Form, Independent Contractor Form, GMU Lecturer Contract, GMU Entertainment Contract, W-9 form, Risk Assessment Form, and Fiscal Management 3.0 Opt-Out Form.
Fraternity and Sorority Life
All organizations are use Collegiate Link to register their groups. Organizations are strongly encouraged to download the user guide and make themselves familiar with how to navigate the website. Training on the use of Collegiate Link will be provided throughout the school year. Be sure to ask the Student Involvement staff about these opportunities.
Resources & Policies
Standards of Excellence