CollegiateLink is the leading platform to centralize, organize, and increase student involvement opportunities. The platform provides the tools for managing student organizations and encouraging growth and development as students engage in co-curricular activities.
Please visit the Mason CollegiateLink site to log-in (using your email account information) and explore!
CollegiateLink provides a gateway to involvement opportunities and allows you, as students, to document your participation and learning.
Organize Your Co-Curricular Activities
- My Involvement page puts all your activities in one place so you can easily manage memberships, interests, service hours, and more
- Co-Curricular Transcript provides a printable record of your involvement history
- Notification Preferences lets you decide how you want to receive communication from each of your groups
Find the Right Opportunities for Involvement
- Recommendation Tools suggest groups or activities based on your personal interests
- Organization Directory views let you browse, search, and sort through all the activities you can join
- Group websites are profiles customized by organizations to show their contact information