Student Funding Board Members
Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) are able to apply for funding through the Student Funding Board (SFB). These funds allow students to hold events and programs sponsored by their organization. The SFB of George Mason University is a branch of Student Government and is comprised of four appointed Student Government members, as well as a representative from the Registered Student Organization Leadership Team
**All Registered Student Organizations MUST apply for funds if planning on using SFB**
SFB Fall 2017 Meetings: Thursdays at 10:00am
Information about required trainings and registering to attend can be found on the Fiscal Management section of the website. Click Here
2016-2017 Student Funding Board Members:
- Alicia Brissett, Chair, Secretary of Administrative & Financial Affairs for Student Government
- Obum Egolum, SG Representative
- Jahtanya Scott, SG Representative
- Jose Espinal, SG Representative
- OPEN POSITION APPLY HERE, SG Representative
- Chad McCutcheon, RSO Leadership Team Representative
Spring 2017 Office Hours:
- Monday: 1:00-3:00pm; 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Tuesday:12:30-2:30pm; 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday: 1:30-4:00pm ; 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Thursday: 12:00pm-3:00pm; 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday: 4:00pm-6:00pm
If none of these times work for you please send an email to email@example.com to see if we can find another time to chat or communicate via email.
To better serve the needs of the Student Organizations, each member serves at least four office hours per week, which are held in the Student Funding Board (SFB) Office in Student Involvement (The HUB, Suite 2300). This schedule is subject to change, so check back regularly.
Please note: Due to the fact that the SFB members are also students, they do not serve office hours during the first week of classes (Fall and Spring) nor do they have office hours during the Summer or during scheduled breaks.