Mason Day FAQs
- Mason Day is in Lot L behind the Patriot Center
- Entry to Mason Day is free for anyone with a valid Mason ID, as well as children under the age of 10
- Entry is $15 for anyone without Mason ID
- All Mason Students, Faculty, and Staff will receive 2 food tickets upon entering
- Food tickets will be available for purchase inside using Cash or Mason Money, we do not accept credit cards. Each food ticket is the equivalent to $1.00 and are NOT refundable.
- Rain or Shine
- Attendees hand will be stamped upon entry & must stay stamped the entire day, do not wash off
- Line Up / Set times subject to change
- Everyone subject to search upon entry
- The festival is for all ages.
WHAT CAN’T I BRING?
- NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
- NO Chains / Chain Wallets
- NO Fireworks / Explosives
- NO Tents
- NO Tailgating in Parking Lots
- NO Refunds/Exchanges/Cancellations
- NO Chairs
- NO Alcohol
- NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
WHAT CAN I BRING?
- YES Backpacks (medium) – may be searched upon entry
- YES All Ages Welcome
- YES Outside food
- YES Empty Water Bottles
- YES Hats
- YES Sun Block
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Camelpacks (EMPTY)
- YES Cameras
- YES Video Cameras